PROCESS / QUALITY ENGINEER
Provide assistance in the manufacturing process with regards to CNC programming, shop safety, drafting and product inspection. This position will also include metrology requirements.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Organization, Regional and Corporate Engineering Groups and the Corporate Safety Manager.
- Provide CNC programming for productions parts using CNC 2 and 3 axis mills and CNC lathes
- Create and maintain first article inspection process
- Responsible for inspection and documentation of quality and production inspection
- Final inspection of finished parts
- Produce 2D production drawings from sketches and/or actual parts
- Maintain calibration requirements for all metrology used
- Provide reports and summaries as required
Minimum education requirements are a 2 year technical degree from an accredited college or technical school. 1-5 years machine tool programming using G code or similar language for a mfg. facility. Actual machine tool operational experience. 2D and/or 3D drafting experience is essential. Drafting experience is preferred. Must be capable of using calipers, micrometers, etc. Knowledge of CMM is a +.
VICE PRESIDENT OF WORKPLACE WELLNESS
Provide strategic leadership for the development of the service line so that a full continuum of services is created and structured in response to customer needs. Guide the development and is responsible for the overall leadership structure as well as the strategic plan and creation of goals and plans for quality and financial management of the service line.
Undergraduate degree required, graduate level preferred. 5-10 years experience in a significant administrative leadership position in health care. Preference for 5-10 years experience in the applicable service line.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Reporting to the Board of Directors and working in concert with the COO this executive is responsible for all aspects of developing a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth. Oversight of all operations to insure production quality, service and cost-effective management of resources. Provide leadership to position the company at the forefront of the Health Care industry. Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures set forth by the board.
Bachelor’s degree, Master’s in Health Administration preferred. 10 years experience in Health Care preferred.
Submit your resume, with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!